This competition is now closed and we will open the entries again in 2016. To register your interest, please email JCB@PSF.co.uk FAO Joanne Dyson.
See where we are up to with the Graduation Days here. Read about the winners and what the tutors say…
WHY GET INVOLVED?
Win £750 worth of JCB Workwear kit for your students
- £500 worth of JCB Workwear for the Agricultural Student of the Year
- £250 worth of JCB Workwear for the Runner-up of the Agricultural Student of the Year
- Optional monthly challenges set up to each individual students ranging from taking a photo to filming a ‘how to guide’
- Students can engage and compete with other colleges and universities and with students from across the UK
WHAT WILL I HAVE TO DO?
- Nothing! Just select a student to give the award to and we’ll do the rest
- Of course, the more involved you get with the scheme, the greater the potential benefits.
HOW DO I APPLY?
- Just enter your college or university details below and if selected we will be in touch to set things up
PLACES ARE LIMITED – APPLY NOW
Enter now and don’t forget to check our T&Cs
This is what your Student of the Year will win in a JCB Holdall Bag
- A pair of boots from our JCB Footwear range
- Hydromaster Wellingtons
- Cheadle Trade Trousers
- Bamford Jacket
- Stretton Soft Shell Jacket
- Hollington Coverall
- Fenton Polo Shirt
- Trentham T-Shirt
- Sudbury Bodywarmer
- Horton Hoodie
- A pack of 3 Sandon Socks
- JCB Keele Shorts
- Cannock Kneepad
- Stone Knitted Hat
- Penkridge Belt